December 5, 2011

Intro

Hello there! This blog will be a place for me to share my experiences and my knowledge about dogs. This will include anecdotes of daily living, topics of training, health, nutrition and feeding, along with some how-to guides and tutorials. There may be product reviews mixed in too along with anything else I feel is relevant or important. There will be a side of cat loving as well.

Our current animal occupants include two dogs and two cats. The dogs, Denali and Kaytu, are both female Siberian huskies born in February of 2010. The cats are of unknown breeds though it is suspected Everest is part Siamese and Zebulon is mostly dog. They were born April of 2008. At some point I will talk about their pasts and how I came to own them.

Denali


























Kaytu, her previous name was Hazel






























Everest
Zebulon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment