May 18, 2012

Busted Booties

So much for those booties. They were recommended to me by a source I trust and apparently most people have success with them. I'm not sure if it's the way Denali runs, the surface of sidewalk and dirt, or a combination of both, but those booties I was so excited for less than 3 weeks ago have been destroyed already. I'll try to find tougher ones. The problem is that the tougher they are, the stiffer they are. Her wrists still need to be able to bend and her foot still needs to be able to spread as she sets it down. I got 4 of these booties and only the first 2 have been ruined. At least I have an extra 2 while I try to figure out what kind to try next. On the plus side, they have done a great job protecting her feet. No more peeling. She's running much better and more confidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment