July 23, 2012

Update

Pardon my absence, we've been on vacation!

First things first, here are some pictures. We visited my husband's parents in western Colorado for his 10 year high school reunion. We also went to the front range to visit my parents and some friends.


There's grass here!
Bitey face
Loving on my Grandpa
Squirrel!!
When will it come down?
In the neighbor's yard.
Back in our yard she taught my nephew to drink from the pool.

In other news, the dogs got heartworm meds today. I keep an eye on the weather and the low hasn't been under 57* F in quite some time meaning the larvae aren't killed off in the mosquitoes. We were also on vacation in Colorado recently and while I'm sure it was cool enough I neglected to check the weather for about 3 weeks. It might get under 57* some time this week but more than likely I'll be giving the dogs another dose in a few months to be on the safe side. I haven't seen any mosquitoes but that doesn't mean they aren't around.

No comments:

Post a Comment