March 30, 2014

Phoebe/Kaia update

Well, Phoebe is now Kaia. Phoebe fits her very well and I love the name. But for the first time ever, I have this strong, undeniable "knowing" that her name is Kaia (kye-uh). I was feeling it when interacting with her but wanted to pick something else which is why we searched for a different name and I never mentioned Kaia. But I fight to say Phoebe and have to think about. I love the name Phoebe, but it's not her name. I have no idea where I got Kaia from and why it's her name.
Now the freaky part: Kaia is Greek, which I didn't know. It means pure. The Greek word "phoibaƓ" means "to purify"... and its root word it Phoebe. The names are closely related. I'm creeped out. I have never felt like I knew a dog's name. We pick their name if they don't come with one, or are happy to change it to whatever we want. But this isn't a choice. I know her name is Kaia. It just is. I don't have a choice. It is also a Hawaiian word, Kaia means "the sea".. check out those eyes in case you missed them.


Even missing a lot of fur from the flea dermatitis, she's blowing coat
like all other huskies are right now.
Belly love!
Thursday 3/27
3/30
 
 
Looking much better!
 
 
 
 
 
Doing her best impression of a wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment