November 23, 2012

Busy Busy Bee

I've been very busy the last few weeks. My mom had another stroke and I went home to help her for a week (she's doing ok). My in-laws have been here for a week for Thanksgiving, and I was on the news the other day with Diesel to talk about the foster organization for pets of deployed military service members and to try to find a new foster for him.

Diesel did great on the news! I'm going to call the organization tomorrow to see how many applications came in for him. Some friends-of-friends are interested so I'll get those applications bumped to the top of the list to see if they are suitable. You can see Diesel and I on the news on KUSI San Diego's webiste on the GMSD [Good Morning San Diego] tab. The clip will only be up for a few weeks. What you can't see is they were deep frying turkeys about 20 feet away from us.
http://www.kusi.com/video?clipId=7986968
^Watch us on the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment