November 24, 2014

Shelter puppies for Puppy Class

I thought that borrowing puppies from the shelter where I volunteer for my weekly puppy class would be beneficial to my students' puppies as well as the shelter puppies and got the OK to do so. I fell in love with a little black boxer-ish puppy and planned to take him. His name is Hogan.


Unfortunately on Saturday morning we noticed a runny nose and didn't want his cold to spread so I couldn't take him. Such a bummer! Instead I took siblings, two little brindle puppies of unknown breed. Possibly some kind of pit bull breed/mix in there, but they have little stubby legs. They were a little pushy with the other puppies at first as they were very excited, but over the course of the hour they really settled in and played great! Both have since been adopted.



Paws and belly!
The next Saturday, Hogan was still getting over his cold so I took a pretty little girl named Panda. Again possible some kind of pit bull breed/mix but it's so hard to tell with puppies. She played very well and is a total sweetheart! (It's been pointed out the the towel, her collar, my shirt, and the tug toy all matched.)









Have to wait and see who's available for the next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment