April 9, 2013

Shelter Journal 4/9/13

I only have a minute but wanted to type this out before I forget!

First: Arby [Petfinder link], listed as a Malamute/Lab but I think husky/lab because he's not as big as a mal. He was super sweet!

Photo from SDDAC





Flip [Petfinder link], a staffie, pulls hard on leash and is a jumper but was a really fun dog to play with.
Photo from SDDAC

I also got out Lana again. I found that she really likes to be brushed, and brushing calms her down.


I finally spent some time with Pancake [Petfinder link], he's quite a character! Loves rolling around and splashing in the pool.
Photo from SDDAC

Sierra [Petfinder link] is a MASTER at fetch. She can catch anything, and returns the ball right to your feet. Definitely some lab in her, but I think husky instead of Aussie. Who knows!
Photo from SDDAC

I also got out a new dog, Roxy, a purebred flatcoated retreiver. She knows Sit, Down, and shake, liked to play fetch, and was big fluffy lovebug.

Photo from SDDAC

I ended with Sadie again, and she only went after my foot once.

No comments:

Post a Comment