June 25, 2013

Shelter Journal 6/25/13 & Sugar update

Today after getting out a little JRT mix named Odie [Petfinder link], I saw my volunteer mentor and a photographer taking photos. They were taking new photos for dogs that didn't have very good ones. I helped with that the rest of the day.
Odie
Photo from SDDAC
For example, these sisters really need better photos!

Photo from SDDAC
Photo from SDDAC

It was a very nice change of pace from my regular routine.


I took Denali over for a play date with Sugar on Sunday. Denali was more interested in sniffing around but did play a little, Sugar was REALLY wanting to play. They did great together! We have another play date tomorrow morning and will be meeting at the dog park during off hours so nobody else should be there. I'm taking Denali and Kaytu. On Sunday Sugar was doing fantastic. Well settled in! She's taking herself outside to potty, not jumping up much, walking great on leash, they are really bonding with her and her with them. They are likely going to be adopting her, and want to take a group training class from me starting July 6th.










Some short video clips


Happy girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment